<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Gotten my results for transfer today after Spiderman 2.. It was quite a shock.. Didn't expect it to happen so fast too, didn't expect the lecturer to tell me on the phone that I got in BIE.. I thought there was a time lapse for me to prepare but there wasn't.. So the moment I receive it, I was real happy but on the other hand, found it sad.. It didn't occur to me that today's e the last day I'm seeing Brandon, Nadia, Alan, ZhiWei and Boss in canteen.. The last day I'm seeing AC, James, Willy, Tian Nee and Jesslyn in class.. Lastly, Faith, Noi, Sharon and Peter roaming after school around at Tampines Mall.. Well, erm, that won't be the case la, cos tml we'll be going out again..haha.. But hey guys, I'm still ard in TP, just that we are taking different course and in different school.. No matter what u all TB030 frens are the best poly mates I've ever had... And I'm really lucky to meet u all this bunch of superb frens, won't be regretting leaving BIT becos of this since I've met all of u.. U have been great frens to me too.. It was really a wonder I'm in TB030 b4.. Guess anything that will hold me back will be this..

Nonetheless, we are still forever friends rite? frens thruout the whole of our lives? Xiaodidi, if u ever read this, do u remember the 1st sem I told u, hope u won't forget me this fren 10 years down the road? I hope all of u including me will not forget each other k? Not even for 10 years but eternally wor... Hmm.. but really a big thanks to all of ya... Really gonna miss all of u.. for my future, have to sacrifice abit now.. I'm gonna cry which I did today.. Faith u are a great babe ya? Take care of yourself k.. Peter, work hard, u are a former SJI student.. don't disappoint me just becos u r in a slacker class.. and dajie, I'm sure u can have what u want, be determined ya... the rest! all the best k? Cya in sch then... muacks!!!