<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 03, 2004

Yoz.. going to camp later, but I still haven't gone to sleep. Gotta wake by 7am.. hehez, sure late liao..

Had been going out since Saturday. Saw my bro, WC for dunno how many days liao.. then went out with him, dexter n ZH these few days too.. wow, dex birthday coming and so is others... haizz.. soend lotsa money already... how? I think I broke liao lor... plus still got yew peng's, etc... haizz OMG!!! Then tuesday went out with bro to buy victoria's and dexter's present.. after that went to catch The Day After Tomorrow with bro and ZH.. Oh man the show was erm ok la... gave it a 2.5/3 star nia.. it's too Amazing.. but luckily only spent $6 for it..Just now, which is yesterday when to watch Harry Potter with sandra, ed, yuping, farhana and jinghui. Harry, Hermione and Malfoy, yes Malfoy has changed.. and changed to the better more shuai and more chio le...hahaz.. haiz, but abit disappointed for the show, didn't mention anything abt You Know Who.. only tell us how Sirius Black escape.. Disappointment!

Anyway won't be ard for the next few days cos of FOC.. actually don't really look forward to it becos I miss my bed hahaz...Guess what? I'm watching tv now.. cool.. I will be super lethargic tml.. but who cares.. well, now's the time to end..
Oh, btw, if bro u reading this.. thanks for walking me home almost everyday.. now holidays.. so erm hope u grab the chance to make ur dream come true and Jia You!