Thanks buddies, bro, and everybody who are so concern.. It's just that I wanna shout out.. shout out everything I have in mind, reason being I think I haven been decisive enough during these few years.. Everything I done, I might think likewise and might scare I regret.. Why? I also dunno..
Something to scare my friends out there who still dunno what I had done today.. I appeal to change course to Biomedical Informatics and Engineering.. Hmm back to year 1 that is.. and becos of this, there are so many problems uprising.. Whether I will be choosing the correct path? Whether I will regret not staying in BIT.. Whether am I choosing the right choice? alot alot more... So bro.. thanks but tt's really the case la.. one problem really can lead to many things.. Seriously I don't know I made the right choice... and haizz I also dunno what to say.. TB030 friends, if I really made it to change.. I will still rmbr each and every of u in this 1 year.. haha.. sounds as if I cfm get into BIE.. btw, my appeal results will be out in 2 weeks time.. Might want to wish me luck.. hmm.. but I'll be ur junior le.. if i manage to get in..
Don't be shocked guys.. I'm pursuing my dreams.. my ambition.. Don't worry I'm alright la.. I'm still alive and kicking.. U all will see me as bright as always...
