Goodness!!!!!!!!!! 2 testimonials from my friendster gone... Haven read it b4.. Nv receive it... sianzzz!
Another thing.. My application still in process.. Shitzz... Can't do anything about it.. Went to One Stop today and nag at the person and she gave me a smile cos i told her.. I can't do tutorials, cannot buy books, everything cannot do.. And so in e end, she took my name and admin no. and gave the office a call and enquire about my application.. But only to realise that It's still in Process.. and when I ask her when? She said 'Don't Know' Haizz... 2 bad weeks.. How to survive? If really going over, I'm gonna miss 2 full weeks of tutorials, lectures as well as lab lessons... Die... And over this side.. haven put in much effort.. Been copying tutorials from Dajie.. First time which makes her wanna try her luck and buy 4D... hahaz.. Good Luck dajie!
