<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, June 27, 2004

Forgotten to post an entry yesterday..

I went with the Freshies and some GLs to Wild Wild Wet yesterday.. it was EXpensive.. $12.50 and I didn't manage to complete all the rides cos we went abt 4pm and the whole thing closes at 7pm.. shucks!!! So after the whole, some ppl like me felt tired and abit sleepy.. but still HUNGRY.. So we did the CPF style again outside Tampines Mall Levi's Shop and abt 13 people there.. sat down on the hard floor and order Canadian Pizza.. & guess what? We order 6 boxes which means 48 pieces.. and we couldn't finish despite we having 13 people. So in the end, we play the number guessing game, and someone has to eat the pizza and drink the 2 bottles of Coke down.. Haha, I'm one of the 5 lucky ones.. hoho..

Ok so we went home ard 11pm and took 22 with Melanie and Bing Wei and saw take take chicken taking the same bus too.. What a coincident.. all are from BIE..

Reached home and found out that I received a letter from TP.. but it's not the transfer thingy.. I waas invited to a ceremony award because I'm in the Director's Honours List.. hahaz.. ok.. I was like looking forward to the transfer letter and this letter came.. But it was good ain't it? Finally receiving this kind of stuff after 10 years.. hmm.. Well all my efforts doen't goes all to me.. Without my poly frens doing projects wif me together, I doubt I will get gd results too.. So partly the recognition goes to them as well... Thanks buddies!!!!

No letter for the transfer... Hoping to get it tml.. My tutorials---------die!