First day of school... and it suxs... Cos I'm in the pending mood.. No mood to study BIT subjects, no mood to listen to lecturers n tutors.. Why? Cos I wanna know the results..
Currently having high expectations for the appeal results, which ain't good.. The higher the hopes, the more disappointment u get.. That time i remembering saying if the appeal results is unsuccessful I won't mind staying in BIT.. but now, I do mind abit.. haiz.. dunno la... now only Monday... still got another Monday to go..
Heez, sorry Faith.. Nearly scared u abt the treat thingy.. rest assure this treat ain't the farewell meal. But, don't get too emotional, i will get influenced by u too..
ok, back to happy stuff.. well, I thk most ppl know wat happen ytd to me la... that's why most got a treat from me.. hehe shhhhhh!!! Not supposed to say out here ar... all ZIP..ok... I'm a good person rite? (everyone nod their heads).. hehe...
oh Forgotten to mention abt one of my tutor today.. She super lame.. ask us to ice break ourselves in class.. Tell others what kind of person we are and who will make us angry... D*** lame... She abit rubbish oso... don't like her... It's ORDB!!! arghhhh!!!
