<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551811?origin\x3dhttp://coolcoolsummer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
coolcoolsummer .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 10, 2004

Break camp lor!!!
Alot of things from this camp is my first time. Being initiative, being thick-skinned, being open, being decisive, etc... As a GL for my first time, I think it ahs been a wonderful experience for me. To be able to lead 8-20 people isn't an easy stuff, nonetheless, everything I've done throughout this camp, it's worthwhile. Seriously I think this camp helped me to grow alot too. Giving debrief to all those freshies is well my first time and I was like the whole attention. Everyone was looking at me waiting to listen what I'm going to say.

hmm ok, think this blog would be quite long cos got too much to say. Firstly from the workshop. On the 1st day, a huge group turned out but the 1st day was super boring I think, though i wasn't there for a few hours. Hmm becoz of the boring-ness.. the total population cut down by half the next day cos they needn't stay for the workshop. It was really a disappointment la.. but we GLs from my empire, Phalanx still did our best to make sure the remaining ones enjoyed themselves. Oh forgot to mention, my sub-empire was Eoghan! Well, 2nd day was a good respond.. the people who came were quite enthu and happening. Our cheers became louder and they did very well in their games. Because of their enthu-ness, my empire was leading as the 1st empire among the other 4.. it boosted our morale even with the small turnout. So it was the final day... the finale of cos. which all camps always have, the Final Clash. In our GLs heart, we all think that my empire will lost becoz comparing to other empires, we have the smallest number of people and we only have 3 guys all in all. To win is exactly impossible. So all of us nv hope for anything. Haha, but................ it turned out to be girls' power. We won without anybody being killed during final clash.. That was a miracle man.. becos of these, my empire won the best empire award during the workshop, hmm all i can say is due to the team spirit within them.
Next on is the camp.. a turnout of 49 people and my Eoghan had 18 people. What surprises me most was quite a number of them likes and does sea sports like wind-surfing, sailing, canoeing, etc. This time, they seem to get on and bond faster when compared to the people in workshop. Again, didn't join them for a few hours cos I went to Kumon.. Anyway, on the 2nd day when they went to play games, the same thingy happened to the workshop people too.. they dun hav the sense of emergency.. Everything they did were on their pace... walk to each station oso walk and stroll... not like what my Caddo did when we play.. all run de..haiz.. nvm, but at least I think my sub-empire Eoghan really followed what Ash said by enjoying themselves, which they really did on their 3rd day.. Their first station was the throwing of water bombs game from one pair to the other... haha, they were playing like mad man.. goodness.. But no matter what I think they did a great job. but this time round my empire only manage to get in 3rd before they went for final clash. Though this time also ger's power but we lost in final clash.. Hmm, overall result heard from Jimmy was we are 4th in place. Ok la... cos anyway I just hope that the freshies manage to enjoy themselves..
Though everything seems so fine, but actually we GLs, find it abit sianz cos we were doing the same thing throughout the workshop and camp. Moreover, things that weren't suppose to happen nearly happened like GLs find another GL not good.. ha, well I'm in the gang too la.. but not directly.. luckily they nv fell out infront of the freshies.
okok.. to something that is interesting.. My empire was known as the horny empire. We created alot of horny cheers like horny watermelon and watermelon cheers... All thanks to Faan and Joel.. but hey we are a grp of horny peeps too.. hahaz.. Oh my empire got our very own Lap Cheong brothers... haha... there's a song for it.. but i type here then next time no fun le.. I really enjoyed everything this 7 days.. So I think I'll probably join again next year.. heez..
All in all... I really know a great deal of friends.. people from all different kind of courses.. regardless of their races, nationalities and sex.. Lastly, Phalanx rocks!

Phew.. too much thing to say.. I can't manage to write them all down.. but it definitely and absolutely was a super duper good experience!