Below's some photos that I took form the camp.. really missing all that I went thru during the camp.. definitely!
Look at the last photo, we had a gathering with the freshies at the very last minute on Friday at Orchard.. Though it's just only a short while, we've build up bonds quite fast too.. Well, the 4 on the right of the 2nd and 3rd rows are freshies, the rest are GLs (Group Leaders).. really great knowing each and everyone of them... got yandaos summore.. lolz..
K, enuf abt the camp, today or ya just now, I thk I did a great thing.. Finally manage to gather up my courage to tell my mum abt my love life ba.. although that was oredi the past but my family members seems to know nuts abt it.. but hmm.. it's a gd thing saying out all these too.. for now.. it's not a secret anymore.. yeah!! So happy..
Actually today went out with my mum and niece to shop.. ha, in the end only shop my things la.. but my niece super good lor, very guai except that she likes to run ard even when there are so many strangers ard... hmm weird ar, see my frens immediately cry, but go out like some mad dog lidat.. bth.. hahaz, haiz, but the happy event was ruin by my brother, almost quarrel with him, but nvm, at least my mum sides me.. he really haiz, no comments.. Shan't wash the dirty linen here.. gg to slp now, tataz.. :)zzz
