Back from the Workshop.. was a disappointment on the first though many freshies turned up.. On the second day.. worse! Lesser freshies in my empire, Phalanx! but the performance of them was not bad and they out to be very creative as well as showing us GLs some sense of team spirit, etc.. And on the performance night itself, i think my freshies totally shocked my whole group of GLs by the way they acted and the way they came up with the storyline. Oh I really like it man especially Miss Japan's "World Peace!" Let's go on to the third day. It was totally a twist of event for me.. All became super hyper and I think this group of mine became very close and happening. Looking at the way they turned up for the workshop for 3 days and enjoying themselves. Not forgetting that Phalanx won the title for the best empire for all games even Final Clash! Then had our last debrief with all those freshies and when we said bye to them, one cried and I was kinda shocked. Didn't know that certain things that we did make them so touched, hmm make me touched too! Seriously, I've been trying hard to open myself up.. One of the thing I did was to sign up for this camp.. and it abit help thru OTC as well.. As a leader, there's really quite alot of responsibilities.. Oh forgot to mention about my new FA, Ash.. I think he rox.. debrief forever less than 15 min.. and that's his principle.. haz, lidat good sia then my butt won't feel pain.. After being under for 3 days, I think he's quite good and alright, least now i don;t think he look like a slacker? haha just joking cos he got that face ma.. k back to myself, the experience of being a GL was great, parfait! I enjoy it.. those freshies inspired me to join OTC'05 again.. I really hope I got the ON ppl everywhere, cos I'm not a person who can start all these rara thingy..
Looking forward to the camp tml.. hope more turns up and well this time round they are not able to run haha.. so... now gonna slp to recover my energy! tataz
