Malade Malade Malade!!! It means sick. Had a serious sore throat ytd & running nose like erm for 4 days oredi.. First time in my 17.5 years of life I fell sick nearing exam period.. Normally it will be like after exam.. Oh no! Is that an omen???
French exam was alright for my written and cultural test.. But I don't think I'm going to do well for my listening and oral.. Might flunk them but still hope and pray that I will be able to receive a B grade for it. Sad case.. :(
Hmm, I think I haven't put in as much as effort as I've put in last semester or maybe I'm expecting much.. Anyway I think that this semester is much harder than the last.. Well think it's gonna get worse from next sem onwards.. Will be taking 7 subjects if I manage to get my cds. Dieded!
Was kinda disappointed by my accounts results.. Actually got preparation for it oredi just that I dunno y, just feel sad.. Nvm, I'm gonna set a B+ for my accounts... at least a better grade than B for I promised myself as well as Leong Siew Theng..hahaz..
For those who feel sad about coursework results... be optimistic k? No matter whether it is due to our expectations or couldn't make it, remember we still have this last lap to prove ourselves that we are able to do it and achieve what we want. Work hard everyone and myself too.. Gonna get back to mug my Biz Stats lor..
