Abit late in writing this entry.. Should have written it after saturday paper but too busy with other stuff already.. So so... exam's finally over! & this also marks the end of this sem.. being waiting for like dunno how long for this sem to end already.. To sum up all.. all the 3 papers compared to last sem was much more difficult and this sem I really didn't aim high... I thk if i've got a 3.2 for my GPA.. I'll be over the moon..
Haz... everytime after exam.. the guys will always play soccer.. even if it's for awhile they also fun.. Oh then me, dajie, brandy aka ruby, jesslyn, faith (yes! faith joined us) & peter aka SUZY went for tea break cum dinner at NYDC... it was full and i ate dry hokkien mee.. lol.. Erm it's actually Parmesan Chicken Spaghetti la..
Well.. actually most of us have talked abt what happen on saturday... But.. still have to say la cos it's super funny lar.. It's suppose to be a mixed group but erm cos of something, it turns out to be a girls' day out ya?! Look at da names that i mentioned above and u will know.. wahaha!!!
Haizz, sad day for me today.. went out to look for jobs with nadia & noi but the results ain't that good.. Times are hard and many people are looking for jobs too.. went for 2 job interviews today and 1 of them is actually the selling of those those so called charity tickets... a bunch of crooks! Then the 2nd one, wow... waited almost 2 hours before it's our turn to be interview la.. damn long sia and i think i've left a bad impression of myself ya.. haha so i don't think i'll be able to get it... they will be calling the shortlisted candidates by 1pm tml.. we shall see....
Hmm, gotta be a bit of emotional for awhile..
Life seems so unpredictable.. Full of changes, full of mysteries and full of suspense. Sometimes when u choose not believe in others but yourself, you will find that you are wrong. Weird isn't it? But we gotta be realistic.. It's true sometimes.. Many things that happen to your friends or you may have heard of it, you may think that it won't happen to you, but it actually does.. maybe not now.. maybe later.. And when it actually happens.. you will get a shock from it and may not know how to handle.. I don't know how to phrasae it in a nicer way but I just want to say there are many things that are very superficial.. a diamond will not shine if u don't polish it..
I've never wanted to discriminate anything or anybody but there are things that will made me shun away from it.. Don't ask why, the barriers' just there.. It's not that I couldn't accept it but when something just pop up out of nowhere suddenly, you will need time to adjust and it takes time..
I've got a god brother.. I used to call him a **.. thinking it was just a play play stuff and that this kind of thing won't happen to people around me.. like I said, I was wrong and it happened and I've got a shock from it.. Well.. i guess from now on.. I will stoping calling him a ** cos his index finger is longer than his ring finger (jesslyn's theory).. i respect my gor and i know that he isn't 1.. So from now on.. I will not say that..
Sorry for all ar.. I know my blog abit long but erm bo bian cos i seldom update 1... So if i update will be "plah!!!" Everything comes out.. Persevere!!
